The Zips







T-shirt - H! by Henry Holland
Shorts - DIY
Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Socks - Topshop
Earrings - Topshop

I went to a party last weekend and wore this combination. I was having one of those days where I couldn't decide what to wear and whenever that happens I always end up with a mass pile of clothes all over my floor and no room to move. My hair looks a bit funky in the top photo - did I actually go out with a weird bowl shaped bun on top of my hair?! Ha ha oh well!

The t-shirt is Henry Holland's diffusion line H! at Debenhams; I love House of Holland I wish I could afford to shop there, but my budget just about stretches to their Pretty Polly tights and range at Debenhams. I made the elasticated waist shorts myself from a peachy pink satin material using rainbow thread. A few people at the party commented that they looked like pyjama shorts, but I like the satin pyjama look! The flatform brogues I got on sale at Urban Outfitters, I really wanted them in green but they were sold out in my size. I really love the socks I got them in Topshop as part of the sock deal where you can get three pairs for £8! I have an obsession with socks and tights and own waaay too many to the point where I have no where to store them any more. The earrings I got in a sale, where I bought the matching skull ring in black.

Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.