Black Mesh Loves Purple





Crop top - h&m
Ponte trousers - Warehouse
Belt - Charity shop
Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses - Charity shop

I love this outfit, especially the crop top I wear it too much! I bought it from h&m but when I got it home the mesh straps were too big for me so I had to take them up. It's more noticeable on one side but it doesn't really bother me at least it fits. A while ago I was hunting for cheaper versions of American Apparel riding pants and I came across these ponte trousers from Warehouse and they were on sale for £12! So I took advantage and bought the trousers in mustard as well as purple. I regret not getting them in royal blue now as they are so comfy, high waisted and go with everything! I know some of the high street stores such as River Island and Topshop have brought out their own version of American Apparel's disco pants but at a much cheaper price. I'm not too sure of the quality and the fit as I don't own any as of yet, however it's worth giving the cheaper versions a try if your budget doesn't quite stretch to the original disco pants. 


Disco Treggings
£28
Topshop


Blue High Shine High Waisted Tube Pants
£30
River Island


Black Wet Look High Waisted Tube Pants
£30
River Island


Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.