Camel & Red Faux Fur














Camel slouch coat - Topshop
Faux fur stole - Topshop
Tortoise heel ankle boots - Daisy Street @ASOS
Green leather backpack - Topshop


I received this lovely camel coat, red faux fur stole and green leather backpack for Christmas all from Topshop. I've wanted this coat for ages and was planning on buying it in the new year, so was over the moon when I unwrapped it. It's no longer on the Topshop website, however I'm sure it will reappear soon and will probably still be in the shops as it's fairly new. Longer coats keep you warmer and the camel colour adds a smarter look to any outfit. The red faux fur stole is so warm, it's on sale in green and yellow on the Topshop website.



Similar Items

Patch pocket slouch coat, £89 Topshop

Double breasted camel coat, £59.99 Pull&Bear @ASOS


Midi coat with stab stitch detail, £95 ASOS

Colour block faux fur stole, £18 Topshop (sale)



Muse bone heel boots, £85 Topshop


Mens classic leather backpack, £267 Marc by Marc Jacobs



Follow me on

2 comments:

  1. That duster coat is to die for. I'm so obsessed with duster coats, right now. They're so expensive, though! I hope I can thrift one, someday. Your bag is fantastic! I love the contrast heels on the boots, too! <3 Happy New Year, Cassy!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the detailing on this outfit with the boots and the fur stole. Looks incredible as usual xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.