Steak Salad




I was treated to dinner Tuesday evening by my boyfriend who just happens to be extremely talented at cooking. I've always said one day I'm going to film him doing his thing as he fancies himself as a bit of a Jamie Oliver; so I started filming the naked chef on my phone and it turned out to be pretty good! The food was amazing as always too! We came up with the idea that I would set up a food blog for him so we could post videos and photos of his recipes and ideas. He was thinking of basing the idea around 'cooking for your girlfriend' or even 'make up meals for Cassy' - food for making up after we've been arguing! Haha We haven't thought of a good name for him yet though.. Nathan's nibbles? Cooking with nath?


Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.