Superga Saturday



Hannah
Vicky prancing around in her Superga
Me with the shoes.
Saturday evening I arrived around my friend Hannah's and instantly became green with envy. I spied a black pair of Henry Holland for Superga flatform trainers with the multi-coloured logo on the soles; one of the many designs I want from the collection! Vicky had bought them and was prancing round in them teasing me, so I stole them and I honestly think I look better in them! Haha It's frustrating being poor I can't handle all the amazing shoes I keep seeing everywhere and not being able to buy any! I'm getting bored of my leopard creepers its time for a change!

Saturday was an amazing day for the Olympics with Great Britian winning 6 gold medals in one day! I looooove the Olympics and have been glued to the tv all day every day since it started, cheering and getting so nervous for the athletes. I was so happy for Jessica Ennis getting gold for the heptathlon she is so talented and really deserved it. The athletics is my favourite part especially the women's and men's 100m and relay, I feel as if I'm racing along with them and get too in to it! I wish I was in the stadium to see Usain Bolt retain his title but there's always next time! Four years to go to Rio 2016 and I will definitely be there! 

Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.