Wilderness Festival 2015 / Outfit #2















Floral top - Topshop
Crochet shorts - H&M
Choker - Topshop
Sunglasses - Topshop
Silver backpack - New Look
Cut out boots - Topshop


If you've read my last post, you would know that I'm posting a new Wilderness festival post everyday this week! This blog post covers my daylight outfit of day two!

 I was lucky enough to experience such gorgeous sunshine over the weekend of Wilderness and I admit I probably didn't bring enough summer outfits! The white crochet shorts from H&M added a boho feel to my look and were airy enough to stay cool. I probably ended up wearing these a few times during the whole weekend! The floral top from Topshop is one of my favourite tops I've owned for years, if you look close enough there are small printed skulls dotted around the flowers. Featuring a cropped style and big arm holes, you can't go wrong with an easy top at a festival. The gladiator cut out boots are another oldie from Topshop and the only thing close to sandals I brought with me! The heel did break off by Sunday due to uneven ground and plenty of walking, but its nothing that a shoe cobblers can't fix!

In a mad rush on my lunch break the day before I headed off to the festival, I browsed New Look for a backpack that would be perfect for the daytime. I found this amazing silver backpack on sale for £10 and fell in love! I feel like a spaceman wearing it! The backpack fits so much inside, also featuring spaces externally on the sides for water bottles. Lastly, I finished my outfit off with my favourite sunglasses I bought last summer from Topshop.

Most of the day I was excited for the evening as Bjork was playing! More on Bjork in my next post!



Similar Items

Silver flip lock backpack £10 New Look (sale - same one I'm wearing)


Scallop hem crochet short £17.99 New Look

Nugget ghillie bronze sandals £55 Topshop






For more follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.