Wilderness Festival 2015 / Outfit #1















Lace dress - Charity shop
Bear crop top - Lazy Oaf
Sequin hot pants - Topshop
Floral kimono - Primark
Leather Jacket - River Island
Chain bag - New Look
Necklace - Miss Selfridge
Alexa Boots - Caterpillar @ TK Maxx


It's good to be back! I've taken a short break from blogging recently as I've been away every weekend for the past three weeks! My second weekend away was to Wilderness festival in Oxfordshire - four days of good food, music, glitter and lots of dancing!

After pitching our tent early Thursday evening, we headed out to explore the festival. We spotted the Laurent-Perrier bar which was a beautiful 1920's tent full of glamour and champagne. The tent was decked out with plants, fairy lights, draped fabrics, 20's style parasols and actors dressed in full flapper outfits. We sipped champagne and then headed off to indulge my burger cravings at Patty & Bun. The burger joint set up a van at Wilderness festival and I happily wolfed down an Ari Gold cheeseburger. I love Patty & Bun's juicy and oozy burgers, perfect for satisfying a craving, especially at a festival.

The most important items I took along with me to Wilderness festival were my Alexa patent boots from Caterpillar, which were sturdy and hard wearing enough for mud, walking up hills and dancing the night away. The boots also seemed to go with everything! The chain bag from New Look was perfect for the evenings, but just big enough to fit a few packets of tissues and essentials. At £12.99 the bag was a bargain buy!

I'll be posting a Wilderness festival blog post everyday this week, keep your eyes peeled!


Similar Items

Spangle dangle short, £15 Motel Rocks (sale)

Cross waist strappy bralet £15 Missguided


Lace insert maxi dress, £35 Missguided

Square tab pocket bag, £12.99 New Look

Colorado Boots, £60 Caterpillar @ USC




For more follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.