Suede & Sheer











Long line shirt - Charity shop
Dress - Miss Selfridge
Wool hat - H&M
Necklace - Topshop
Suede over the knee boots - Ebay

Ever since my teenage years I've been obsessed with long boots. Over the years I have obtained all kinds of boots, from the extreme fur of the 'yeti' style to brown tassels, I've tried it all! Not ever being able to afford a perfect pair of over the knee boots, I have found a bargain pair that ticks all the boxes. With their chunky cleated soles and faux suede finish, I'm in love! Not only did they arrive before the estimated delivery time, but the quality is good considering the price. At £15 including p+p to the UK (all the way from China) how could you go wrong? I don't care if they are currently 'on trend', I've finally been able to buy a banging pair of suede over the knee boots! Woooo!


Similar Items

Textured long line shirt, £33 Light Before Dark @ Urban Outfitters

Over the knee faux suede platform boots, £15.09 Ebay 
(same boots I'm wearing but in black! - I'm quite short so the boots reach over my knees)

Chain necklace, £19.99 Zara

Wool floppy hat, £39 American Apparel

Amie faux suede overt he knee chunky boots, £39.99 Public Desire

Long line shirt, £30 Pins & Needles @ Urban Outfitters

Crepe pinafore dress, £30 Dorothy Perkins @ House of Fraser

KA-CHING Over the knee boots, £55 ASOS (back in stock!)

Long line shirt, £30 Pins & Needles @ Urban Outfitters

Kayla over the knee boots, £39.99 Public Desire



Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.