The Perfect Metallic Shoe / Holographic Dioon Shoes by Vagabond




I sometimes think I could have been a magpie in my last life, as shiny holographic things seem to draw me in and I must have them! These holographic Dioon shoes by Vagabond are the perfect example of the best kind of metallic shoe. Not only could the white chunky platforms be worn in Spring, with cute pastel dresses and matching metallic trousers. But the festive season calls for anything that glitters, and the holographic finish on these goat leather shoes would look great in a room full of tinsel and festive cheer. The lace up and closed toe features are also perfect for December weather and April showers. 

Now why wouldn't you want to invest in these? I think I've just persuaded myself to get a pair!

Dioon Shoes, £79.99 Vagabond


Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.