Pastels & Ponies











Top - Charity Shop
Skirt - Primark
Necklace - Topshop
My Little Pony Socks - Primark
Jelly shoes - JuJu
Sunglasses - Topshop

It's been a while since I've posted, and I've been really busy as I started a new job 7 weeks ago! The sun has been cheekily playing peek-a-boo the last few weeks, making us alternate summer clothes with winter clothes! I picked up these amazing My Little Pony socks from Primark, which brings back memories from the childhood cartoon. I think they go pretty well with the glitter jellies! I found the broderie anglaise top in a charity shop, which features these cute pearl buttons which are prone to popping open occasionally. This pleather skirt from Primark has lasted me well the last couple months and seems to go with everything. Definitely a good investment!



Follow me on

1 comment:

  1. Sper cool outfit and very nice outfit too
    Very great pieces
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/anamorphose.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.