Work Christmas Party Outfit / The Whitepper & Miista




Space print jumpsuit - The Whitepepper / (similar here & similar style here)
Earrings - Topshop (similar)
Backpack - Zara
Rachel mint heeled shoes - Miista


A couple weeks ago it was my work Christmas party at the most fabulous venue, One Marylebone. The Grade I listed building features gorgeous antique interiors, perfect for partying in. Deciding upon an outfit for a work do is always super tricky, but I wore my favourite jumpsuit from The Whitepepper featuring a a wonderful space print design. This jumpsuit has seen me through festivals, nights out and casual days, it's just so comfy and amazing!  

I teamed it with my everyday Zara backpack, as I added on a pale blue fur ball I created which goes perfectly with the colour scheme of the outfit. To top it all off, I added my favourite Rachel mint mules from Miista, another comfy and stylish purchase that's seen me through the years now.

Why dress up so boringly dull for your work do, when you can go bright, fun and comfy? Did you go anywhere exciting for your Christmas work do?



Follow me on

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.