Lace Dress & Pug Socks




 





 Wool coat - Charity Shop
Turtle neck top - New Look
Lace dress - H&M
Utility backpack - Topshop
Claw necklace - Tessa Metcalfe
Pug socks - ASOS
Paxton cut out boots - Out From Under / Urban Outfitters


I have a thing for quirky fun socks! Who couldn't resist a cut animal on their feet, especially when the sock features a mesh section in monochrome - it goes with everything!

I feel like I wear too much black recently not sure whether that's a good or bad thing. Maybe when summer finally arrives I can embrace colour and print a bit more! I've read we are expecting a heat wave at the end of the week,so let's see if this actually happens.


Similar Items

ASOS Dog Sheer Panel Ankle Socks £4 ASOS
(Same socks I'm wearing)

Long Structured Blazer £59/99 Zara

Lace Dress £19.99 H&M
(Same dress I'm wearing)



Utility Backpack, £30 Topshop
(Same bag I'm wearing)

Golf Pigeon Foot Necklace £95 Tessa Metcalfe




For more follow me on

2 comments:

  1. Those socks, I love anything pug as I want one so bad. Love this look especially the oversized blazer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sian! You should get the socks :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.