Miista Sample Sale / April 2015

*SAMPLE SHOE SALE ALERT*

The time has come again for the fashion forward shoe brand Miista, to unleash their twice yearly sample sale. If you read my blog, you would know that I'm a hug fan of the brand and own a big Miista collection! The sample sale kicks off on Friday 10th - Sunday 12th, stocking sizes 35/3 - 41/7 from past collections and maybe even shoes from their latest SS15 collection! Prices normally range from £10/20 upwards and you can always grab a bargain.

The Miista sample sale will be held in their showroom in East London, a short walk away from Dalston Junction and Kingsland stations.

24 Shacklewell Lane, E8 2EZ
Opening times are: Friday 10th - 12pm-8pm / Sat 11th & Sun 12th - 11am-7pm

I have always walked away with fabulous footwear from Miista's sample sales, however this time I have decided to give it a miss. I have bought too many shoes recently and shockingly feel content, like I do not need any more shoes! This is probably a good thing for my wardrobe space and bank balance!

I will be more than prepared for the next Miista sample sale however!

For more info check out the Miista website and remember cash payments only!



Image via Miista

For more follow me on


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.