Bell Sleeves & Caterpillars







Bell Sleeve Playsuit - Topshop
Choker necklace - Miss Selfridge
Claw pendant necklace - Tessa Metcalfe
Tights - F&F @ Tesco
Alexa patent boots - Caterpillar @ TK Maxx

I'm not one to follow trends but I'm loving the 70's inspired summer trend this year! This playsuit I bought last summer on sale at Topshop has a 70's feel with the flowing bell sleeves and skirted shorts. The Caterpillar boots dress down the playsuit so I can wear this casually. 

What do you think of the 70's trend? Would you rock a bell sleeve this summer?

Similar items

Bell Sleeve Playsuit £40 Love @ Topshop

Rose Printed Bell Sleeve Playsuit £25 AX Paris

70's Smart Bell Sleeve Playsuit £45 River Island

Colorado Boots £59.99 Caterpillar @ Schuh



For more follow me on


3 comments:

  1. I've actually been loving the 70s trend and I really like bell sleeves! This playsuit is awesome!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this on Lookbook. The romper looks so easy to wear and that patterns + color are great. Wish I had it! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, I'm sure you will find a similar playsuit and rock it well!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.