Judy Wu AW15 / Filming Backstage with Who's Jack


I had the pleasure of filming backstage for Who's Jack London magazine and online lifestyle site at London Fashion Week AW15 this week. The Freemasons' Hall is such a beautiful venue full of vintage architecture and grand rooms of intricate detail. Fashion Scout is based here, showcasing the off-schedule shows every season.

Backstage at Judy Wu was quite exciting, as the collection was full of vivid brights and geometric patterns that adorned everything from dresses to the hair. I interviewed the International Artistic Director for Toni & Guy, Maria Galati who described the inspiration behind the interesting rolled styled hair, with neon 'shoe-lace' pony tail. Check out her interview below, along with my backstage video.



Check out the Judy Wu coverage on Who's Jack, including my backstage video here.








Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.