Winter Sun

Kimono - Primark
Dress - H&M
Backpack - Topshop
Sunglasses - Topshop
Sandals - Vagabond

I finally got my holiday photos developed from my recent holiday to Cyprus! I bought a few kimonos from Primark to take away with me. I'm new to kimonos but I have fallen in love with them and will be looking to get some for Winter too. Check out my picks below!

Similar Items:

Oriental Bloom kimono, £60 Minkpink at Urban Outfitters

Emroidered mesh kimono, £65 Pins & Needles at Urban Outfitters

Niamh paisley beaded fringed kimono, £18 Boohoo

Utility backpack, £30 Topshop

Jersey dress, £12.99 H&M

Dioon sandals, £65 Vagabond

Dioon Hinton Sandal, £35 Vagabond



Follow me on

2 comments:

  1. You look great <3 You don't look like a tourist, but a fashionable native. :D I really like the kimono. I would love to visit Cyprus someday. Believe it or not, I have an uncle who lives there with his Greek wife!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely go and visit! It has great weather and amazing food, especially if you like seafood and olives!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.