Deliver Us From Evil Film Trailer


Odeon are currently doing a 2 for £10 deal on standard cinema tickets which ends this Thursday 4th September. I used my voucher to see the new horror film 'Deliver Us From Evil' based on the true account of NYPD police officer turned demonologist Ralph Sarchie's book 'Beware The Night'. The film follows Eric Bana playing Ralph Sarchie as he soon realises something spooky is happening that he can't be explained rationally. I won't ruin the plot for you, but it features a very dashing unconventional priest played by Edgar Ramirez.

I'm also an Odeon Premiere club member because I'm a massive film geek and especially love a good horror (it's more jumpy in the cinema!). It's taken me a while but I've finally managed to save up enough points for one standard adult peak ticket! If you love the cinema it's worth becoming a member for £1.99, as you can pick up and spend points when buying anything in Odeon including food, drinks and sweets.

Check out this video showing audience reaction of the film and get to the Odeon before the 2 for £10 deal runs out!




Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.