I Think It Was An Alien


Aliens Baseball tee, £45 (image source)

I love hotdogs as much as the next person, but it wasn't the ketchup and mustard cylinders of meat of Lazy Oaf's prints that slapped my heart into overdrive. It was the simple word 'aliens'. Set against vivid apple green sleeves (my recent favourite colour), my subject of choice to fill my few spare hours is immortalised in a baseball tee by Lazy Oaf. The brand that brought Batman to your wardrobe, is bringing aliens to your chest. Hopefully it will distract me from watching too many alien horror films and Youtube clips. 'Aliens Baseball' tee is part of Lazy Oaf's Spring 2013 collection and is available on the website



Follow me on

1 comment:

  1. Want this top!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.