Spring Tie Dye














Midi dress - Primark
Jacket - My Dad's wardrobe
Multi cross necklace - Topshop
Woven bag - Charity shop
Heeled sandals - Topshop
Ankle socks - Topshop

I headed out for the day with semi bare legs, as you never know when you are next going to see sunshine in England and the sun was certainly struggling to shine through the clouds. This is the first midi dress I own after wanting one for ages and I love how comfortable and easy it is to throw on. Although it's not as fitted as I would like it to be, I can never find clothes to fit my waist no matter how small! The necklace I bought half price from Topshop, along with the sandals. Small  heeled sandals and shoes are on trend for the summer and are extremely comfortable to wear for everyday. Wear with socks for the day (especially during the British summer) and with painted blue toe nails in the evening. 


Follow me on

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this midi!
    Especially with that necklace
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.