Love Cupcake & Cheri Bakewells, Leigh-On-Sea








I recieved the most wonderful cupcakes and biscuits just after Valentine's from my boyfriend, which tasted just as good as it looks. The cupcakes were champagne and lemon butter team, with vanilla sponge. They were bought from Love Cupcake & Cheri Bakewells in Leigh-On-Sea, who make the most intricately delicate cake and cupcake designs in an assortment of flavours. Not only do they bake, but they hold master classes to brush up on your own baking and buttercream skills, as well as catering for weddings and birthdays. I think I will be popping in for a treat on my birthday at the weekend! For more information on classes and to browse through their collection of designs and prices check out their website and social media sites.





Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.