Velvet Roses











Headband - Topshop
Velvet skirt - Topshop
Sheer blouse - Charity shop
Hole socks - Topshop
Chain - Peacocks

This amazing headband is something I could of made but I managed to get it for the bargain price of £3.50 in the sales! Wearing it makes me feel innocent and angelic, I feel as if I need to buy a white floaty dress and dance under the moonlight on a beach littered with roses and horses. I've noticed I seem to wear a hell of a lot from Topshop in my posts; this is because I work there part time and it's a requirement to wear their own clothes whilst working. I promise I will start showing more variety when I'm able to start hunting in charity shops as soon as I get my next pay check!

Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.