Fur and Gold








Tartan shirt - Daniele Alessandrini
Lace shorts - American Apparel
Fur trimmed coat - Charity shop
Necklace - River Island
Socks - Urban Outfitters

I wore this outfit for the first day of fashion week on Friday, when I arrived early in the morning it was so cold but I soon regretted wearing a winter jacket by the afternoon as it really heated up when the sun eventually came out! The shirt is my boyfriend's although I seem to wear it more than him.I bought the lace shorts from an American Apparel sample sale the night before for £5! I found this amazing coat in a charity shop, it's definitely one of the best things I've bought for cheap as it look so much more expensive. The necklace is very old from River Island and goes quite well with the shirt, the rest of the necklace is made up of pearl but the collar covers it up. I just need to pick out what I'm going to wear tomorrow now!

Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.