Day 1 / London Fashion Week SS13 / Street Style / Eudon Choi / Bora Aksu / Dans La Vie



I arrived at Somerset House Friday morning for the first day of London Fashion Week and was so excited as it was the first time I have had the chance to attend. The courtyard was quiet in the morning but it soon started to pick up and become crowded by the afternoon. There were plenty of interesting characters among the crowds; ranging from flamboyant over-the-top themes to reserved classic styles. I took a few street style photos from the day using my phone; I brought my canon 550d camera but completely forgot the SD card! Here are some photos I captured of the day and from the shows I went to.



Me being interviewed!


The rain only managed to drizzle down for 15mins so luckily didn't ruin the day.

J. JS Lee 

I'm lusting after this silver top by Simone Rocha


Shoes by Sophia Webster

Textured knits and dresses by Lucas Nascimento, reminded me of Christmas tinsel and freshly mowed lawns.

The Princess collection by Mawi

Aisling Farrell displayed some interesting pieces consisting of white balls encased in transparent PVC, at the Vauxhall Fashion Scout ones to watch exhibition.

The Dans La Vie show I went to was here at Vauxhall Fashion Scout


Abstract and chequered prints were prominent in the Dans La Vie show, featuring daring nude catsuits and structured dresses. The theme of the show reflected the make up, dark eyes, chequered foreheads and long simple plaits.

 Crown head pieces were among the stand out pieces of the Bora Aksu show, floaty fabrics in pastel shades were reminiscent of princess themes with draped chiffon capes and dresses.

At Eudon Choi, mixed fabrics including satin, wool and shiny leather created simple pieces that were pared with knee length skirts split to the thigh. Structured hats that covered the forehead and eyes were featured in textured wool and fur. Natural make up matched low ponytails that were elongated with string hair ties. The orange and white printed designs and beaded tops stood out amongst the neutral tones of the collection; this was definitely my favourite show of the day!

These are some street style photos I took whilst at Somerset House.








Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.