Neutral Shades & Cyber Lips






Drawstring waist dress - Cos
Leather quilted boots - Kurt Geiger

Roll neck top - New Look
Lace bell sleeved top - H&M
White zip a-line skirt - Topshop
'Jeanine' lace leather boots - Miista
Lipstick in Cyber - Mac Cosmetics


Now the Winter months are approaching, it's time to wear my favourite Winter lipstick shades. I love wearing striking dark shades such as Mac's deep purple black Cyber (as worn above), Topshop's dark maroon Beguiled and Estee Lauder's chestnut brown Desirous. Dark lipstick can look good on anyone whether you have olive, fair, tanned or dark skin tones. It's all about finding the right shade to suit your skin tone and visiting your local make up counter, theres always someone to advise you.

Winter is all about layering too - roll necks under dresses, playsuits and cut out tops are my go to ways of dressings up layers. I've taken two summer pieces and and layered a camel roll neck underneath to keep warm and bring the look in to Autumn. It's a good way of wearing summer pieces and get the most wear out of your wardrobe. I wear this skirt too much and couldn't dream of only wearing it in the summer months.

Are you still wearing any summer clothes?


Similar Items

Textured pelmet skirt, £36 Topshop
(same skirt I'm wearing)

Roll neck camel top, £8.99 New Look
(same top I'm wearing)

Bell sleeve lace top, £15 New Look (sale)

Lipstick in Cyber, £15.50 Mac Cosmetics
(same lipstick I'm wearing)

Ashlynn Black boots, £205 Miista



For more follow me on

3 comments:

  1. I always mix my summer clothes with the winter ones, for example a floral printed dress with a cardigan and warm tights.
    I love your lipstick, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It also doubles your wardrobe with more outfit options

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this - you look amazing. Love the contrast of the dark lips with neutrals, looks great xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.