Metronomy





With catchy electro vibes and smooth vocals, English band Metronomy are back on the scene with a banging arrival. First single 'I'm Aquarius' is a low key, sexy track which sees lead singer Joseph Mount exploring other worlds in space. 'Love Letters' is the latest single and a nostalgic feel, which somehow I imagine would fit in nicely as background music in TV series The IT Crowd. Music video legend Michel Gondry directed the video, which sees the use of a simple painted set, filmed at different angles. Both singles are taken from their forthcoming fourth album 'Love Letters', which is out the 10th March.


2 comments:

  1. I love them! Great choices:) I'm so excited to see them live next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous I would love to see them! Have fun :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.