Valentine's Day Fashion 2014



I hope you all are having a fabulous day without the horrendous weather affecting your plans. Luckily I'm I'm celebrating valentine's tomorrow so hopefully I can miss the risk of being blown away! Valentine's is not all about celebrating love, but spending time together with friends if your single or shopping for clothes in Valentine's inspired colours and prints. Grab a bargain tonight, with these sales picks for impressing yourself or your Valentine.


From left to right:

Gauzy Sweater, £20, The Ragged Priest

Swing Dress, £22.50, ASOS

Furry Snake Beanie, £3, Topshop

Crepe Satin Dress, £25, ASOS

Graphic Blocked Coat, £56, ASOS

Liliana Dress, £24.99, Missguided

Lorenzo body, £20, Bitching & Junkfood

Leggings, £15, Lazy Oaf

Candelas Backpack, £19.99, Missguided

PVC Dress, £62.50, Bitching & Junkfood,

Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.