Dirty Chicken Burger / Meat Market Burger Review




Before we made our way to the Roundhouse to see the White Lies last Tuesday, we gorged on a meat feast at Meat Market in Covent Garden. Set out to be more of a fast food place compared to Meat Mission, the restaurant was filled with humorous signs and hashtags about meat.

I went for the Dirty Chicken Burger (deep fried fillet, mayo, lettuce, red onion, £7.50), which turned out to be the size of my head! I have a small head, but it was very big! Being a lover of KFC, I was expecting something of a higher standard due to the tasty goodness I've had before at Meat Mission and of course the price. I was surprisingly wrong. The batter was the strangest thing I have ever tasted on chicken. I still can't quite put my finger on what the taste could be. It had a slight spicy taste without the hot spice, flavours similar to curry but not quite curry. Strange. Still it couldn't have been that bad, as I gobbled the whole thing down.

My boyfriend had the right idea, ordering what he's had before, Green Chilli Cheeseburger (beef, chilli butter, cheese, red onion, pickles, lettuce, mustard, ketchup). Next time I think I will stick to a cheeseburger.

Pickle Rating



Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.