Today I'm Wearing / Star Style Of The Week




Today I'm Wearing is a style sharing website which invites users to upload their daily outfits and share them with the world. Sister site to The Daily Mail, TIW enables like minded people to inspire other users on the site, by commenting and 'loving' other user's looks. Similar to other sites such as Lookbook and What I Wore Today, Today I'm Wearing is unique as the staff writers and editor of the site join in and post their own looks. The site also allows an independent judge to pick a user on a weekly basis whose style stands out the most; winning £100 Topshop vouchers and an interview feature on the TIW blog.

Last week I was ecstatic, as I was picked as Star Style Of The Week! Click below to read the feature and my interview on the blog!




Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.