Spiked Giraffe Print





Giraffe print top - Topshop
Denim studded gilet - Zara
Sandals - Primark
Sunglasses - h+m

It was a lovely day so I headed to the beach to relax in the sun and enjoy the final days of sunshine this year. The print top is actually cut out at the sides and the back but you can't see it in the photos. The denim gilet I bought from Zara in Greece and has been a piece that I have been able to wear many times over the years, due to the continuous studding trend. I left the denim gilet out in the sun all day not thinking much of it, until I put it on and the spikes were sooo hot it burnt me! I appologise for the chipped nail varnish on my feet, I'm lazy when it comes to personal appearance. I was really happy with these Primark sandals I bought as they look exactly the same as the Urban Outfitters ones but waaay more expensive!

Follow me on


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.