Denim and Dip Dyed






Shirt - Topshop
Jumper - Charity shop/ DIY
Lace shorts - American Apparel
Tights - Primark
Necklace - River Island

I found this jumper in a charity shop and dip dyed it myself using bahama blue and flamingo pink dylon dyes. It was pretty easy to do, I dyed the sleeves the same time as the bottom of the jumper by using two different buckets of dyes. It's starting to slightly fade a bit, especially the pink colour so I may have to re dye soon. It's so much easier to buy jumpers in charity shops and adjust them, as it's incredibly cheaper and more fun to customise and wear something no one else has. A similar jumper to the one I'm wearing in the photo, would probably cost £45+ on the high street whereas I spent £3 on the jumper and £3 each for the dyes; totalling £9. A massive saving. 

Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.