Love a Tassel








Sleeveless top - H! by Henry Holland
Denim Shirt - Topshop
Leggings - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Charity shop
Bull brooch - Topshop

Yesterday I wore this outfit for my second day of my internship; it's casual yet smartened up by the heeled shoes and denim shirt layered under the sleeveless top. The top is from Henry Holland's diffusion line at Debenhams and features tassels on either side. It's the only tasseled item I own (apart from tasseled socks) but I really want to make some tasseled hotpants! The tassels coud hang either from the sides or from the leg holes. The denim shirt is actually a crop tie front top which I have tucked in to the leggings. I probably wear the brooch too much but I love adding it on to shirts. When I first put the leggings on in the morning I noticed two large holes near the crotch, so I quickly sewed them up but I hope it's not too noticeable. I got the leggings on sale at Urban Outfitters for a tenner! The tanned heels I bought from a charity shop for £2 and has a gold metal detail on the side. 

Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.