Hawaiian Leather and Leigh-On-Sea





Vicky 
Shirt - Ralph Lauren
Leggings - DIY
Flatforms - House of Holland for Superga
Sunglasses - Vintage Ray Bans
Earrings - Mine!

Nathan
Knit jumper - Farrah
T-shirt - Topman
Jeans - Asos/ DIY
Trainers - Vans


Hawaiian shirt - H! by Henry Holland
Leather shorts - Charity shop
Creepers - Underground Shoes
Socks - Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses - H&M

With the heat wave hitting town I wandered down to Leigh to soak up the sun, sit on the beach and drink beer. But the day I decide to go down there it ended up being a muggy humid day, typical! It turns out there was a fishing festival happening in Old Leigh and there were so many boats in the sea. I hid my hangover behind my sunglasses, which are the only pair I have that don't constantly slip down my face. 
This shirt I only wear once in a while because I love it too much and I would end up wearing it every day! The colour combination is varied and vibrant; the yellow and pink go together so well. It's a cropped shirt which I tucked the front in to my bra as it'd quite baggy and I bought the shirt from Henry Holland's diffusion line in Debenhams. The shorts I bought from a charity shop and I always seem to wear leather on a really hot day for some reason. I did the same last week too! At least next time I get the urge to wear the shorts, I know to be prepared for a lovely day!


Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.