Miista / Sample Sale & Street Style





Photography by Alice Zielasko
Coat - H&M
Long line t-shirt - New Look
Orange Backpack - New Look
Metal Choker - Miss Selfridge
Holographic Dioon Shoes - Vagabond

Last month at the Miista sample sale, I was snapped for street style feature on the Miista website. As usual, the sample sale was amazing full of an array of styles and sizes! I was extremely happy to find the Khloe shoes I've wanted since the new Spring Summer collection launched and had to buy them! Featuring a fruity print and two large perspex buckles, the slip on style is perfect for the summer. If we ever have one ha ha.





For more follow me on

2 comments:

  1. I love Alice and her blog, and the street style shots that she does for Miista are always great and unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love her style of photography :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.