Dr Banana & Fruit






 Sweatshirt - Dr Banana @ Buttery Store
Black Playsuit - ASOS
Choker - Miss Selfridge
Sunglasses - Topshop
Khloe White Fruits Shoes - Miista

My love of mens sweatshirts started way back when me and Nathan first started our relationship. Nathan has always worn amazing sweatshirts with quirky graphic or prints and I would continuously steal them until he started giving them to me! Now I get his hand me downs when they shrink in the wash!

Stumbling across menswear boutique Buttery Store in Leigh-On-Sea recently, I saw this amazing turquoise sweatshirt with the most gorgeously soft fabric. I was told Bristol based brand Dr Banana creates a limited number of each piece and knew I just had to have it! I've got my eye on Dr Banana's bucket hats too, featuring colourful prints and velvet on the inside.

Similar Items

Turquoise Sleeve Detail Sweatshirt £50 Dr Banana / Buttery Store

Khloe White Fruits Shoes £165 Miista

Plunge Playsuit with OBI Tie Waist £32 ASOS

Summery Multi-Pack of Chokers £8.50 Miss Selfridge



For more follow me on


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.