Leipzig / Tartan & Tassles










Dress - Primark
Tassel socks - Urban Outfitters
Sparkly socks - George at Asda
Patent shoes - Primark

I'm back from Germany and unfortunately my laptop is broken! It's been hard living without one for a week as I need it for work and to edit photos. I got this dress for Christmas and and thought it looked adorable together with the Mary Jane shoes, and two pairs of socks. The tassel socks are my favourite socks I own; I've had them for a few years now and they always seem to go with everything.

Follow me on

3 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit and super cool pics Loved :)
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/first-cap.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of overlaying two socks and can't believe those adorable shoes are asda. Hope you can get your laptop fixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey the shoes are Primark and the sparkly socks are Asda. Thank you it's taking ages to get fixed!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.