Leipzig / Monochrome Zebra












Sweater - Beyond The Valley
Shirt - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Socks - Topshop
High tops - Skribbies

I'm currently working for an agency in Leipzig, Germany and the kids shoe wear brand Skribbies is one of their clients. Although aimed primarily at kids, I managed to fit my size 4 feet in to a pair of size 3 Skribbies! The shoes are like whiteboards for the feet, as it comes with six different coloured pens that you can draw on the shoe with and rub it off with the provided wristband! I've drawn my blog name and a zebra design on the shoes to match my sweater! The design won't even come off in the rain or snow. So cool! It's such an amazing concept for a product! Unfortunately it doesn't come in adult sizes, but if your feet is small enough you can fit in to them. A great outlet for promoting kids creativity (and maybe yours too!). 




Follow me on

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.