Last Day At Six Red Squares / Germany Bound






Just before Christmas, I had my last day at creative agency Six Red Squares. My last day fell on the Christmas party and it was a sad but fun evening; full of food, drinks and tinsel. Armed with our Christmas jumpers, we headed to local restaurant Mangetout. If your ever in the Southend area, Mangetout is a must visit. It's an amazing place with juicy burgers and the best Eggs Florentine ever.

Three days from now, I will be flying out to Leipzig in Germany for three months to do video and photography work for agency Masala Nerds. I'm excited as I've never been to Germany before and I love bratwurst and sauerkraut! I love adventures and exploring new places, it's been a few years since I've lived abroad. Five years ago I worked in Faliraki, Rhodes, Greece as a Club 18-30 rep which was an exciting and knackering experience!

Six Red Squares are a creative agency based in Southend, Essex that provides services in everything from websites to video to graphic design. They are a great company to work for and I have been lucky enough to be involved in some interesting projects. Most recently they designed and built fashion brand Ragged Priest's website and I created the animated gifs for the site.




Leipzig is a historical city in the heart of Germany, home to composers Bach and Wagner. It also has one of the oldest coffee houses in Europe, which I will definitely be checking out! Along with a zoo, there are plenty of museums and amazing architecture to explore. Only being an hour and a half from Berlin and two hours from Prague, there will be lots for me to do on my weekends! I will be documenting my Germany adventures and work life on the blog, so keep your eyes peeled!


Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.