French Martini Cocktail Recipe



I'm going to share with you my new favourite cocktail.... the delicious French Martini. I've never been one to have a particular favourite cocktail, as most either taste too sweet and sickly or too strong for my liking. However, after spending the evening trying the entire cocktail menu at a local bar, I finally found the one for me! 

Ingredients

50ml Smirnoff Black Vodka
15ml Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
35ml Pineapple Juice

To decorate:
1 orange slice
2 glacĂ© cherries

Method
1. Place the vodka, raspberry liqueur and pineapple juice with ice in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
2. Strain the mixture in to a Martini glass.
3. Use a cocktail stick to assemble the cherries and orange slice however you like, then arrange on top of the Martini glass and serve. Enjoy!


Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.