Crazy Florals and Cords








Crop top - Topshop
Cord shorts - Levi's
Cardigan - Vintage French Connection
Tights - Pretty Polly
Socks - Topshop

The floral cardigan was a good investment as it's a unique piece that goes with most things and is so warm and cosy! I love the granny vibe it has, I can imagine an old grandmother wearing it whilst knitting a scarf on a wooden rocking chair. I bought it from a boutique on ASOS Market place, although I can't remember the name. The cords were trousers I found in a charity shop but I had to sew them smaller to fit me and cut them to turn them in to shorts. I got these tights for Christmas and they have lasted soooo long! Normally I put my fingers through tights the first time I put them on, but these are so strong and comfy!

Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.